Chiropractic Care helps keep Children drug-free and avoid the dangers of prescription medication.
There is an old Chinese proverb that says, “If the tree starts crooked so grows the tree.” This simply states that small problems, if not addressed early, can become significantly worse with time. This is why chiropractic seeks to work with specialized techniques to enhance the natural healing abilities of children’s bodies while keeping your child safe, drug-free and off medications. Considering chiropractic care is drug-free, it is one of the safest treatments for children and infants available for certain conditions.
Don't wait for small problems to become big problems.
Today's parents when handed a prescription for their child should ask, "Is this really all I can do for my child? Is there a safer alternative?" While medicines can give short-term desired results, they should not be considered as a permanent solution for children. Seeking lake forest chiropractic treatment for pediatrics can help a child to live a healthier life. Our pediatric chiropractor focuses on enhancing the functionality of nervous system, allowing the child’s immune system to prevent several diseases.
Chiropractic & Kids
5 Reasons for kids to see a Lake Forest Pediatric Chiropractor
1. Birth Creates trauma. Many births can be complicated and lead to hours if not days of pushing and compressing a babies developing body. In addition, pulling, twisting, yanking during delivery on the child’s head or forceps and vacuum extractions. All these cause trauma to the spine of a newborn creating subluxations and spinal cord damage that can be silent for years. In lake forest pediatrics Chiropractic treatment improves the spinal adjustment of the new-born, helping them to recover from the birth-trauma.
2. Our nervous systems, made up of our brain and spinal cord, control every function of the human body. Subluxations or interruptions of this communication network means our body can't function at 100%. This is not optimal health at less than 100%. Chiropractic treatment focuses on enhancing the functionality of the nervous system by removing the Subluxations.
3. Daily traumas of being a kid must be taken seriously. Running, jumping, falling, twisting are just a few of the mechanisms for childhood spinal injury. Furthermore, movements while changing a diaper, learning to use a walker, being lifted by parents, carrying a backpack, physical demands of sports and sleeping behaviors all become the stepping stone for serious future difficulties if not dealt with immediately.
4. Prevention of problems. Prevention is always better than the cure. A healthy spine and nervous system helps to prevent common health problems experienced in children. On-time chiropractic care can help the children to prevent several degenerative conditions or diseases in the future. These diseases include acid reflux, ear infections, headaches, frequent bed-wetting, asthma and other problems such as colic. Seeking a pediatric Chiropractor can help your child to recover from colic (severe pain in the abdomen) quickly and medication free.
5. Posture - the old adage of "as the twig is bent, so grows the tree". Children’s spines are subject to a number of different stress and strains placing it at risk of future problems like scoliosis or a curved spine. To prevent this from taking place and causing future changes regular spinal screens for posture are important. Prevention at an early age is the key to deal with problems that could plague your children for a lifetime. More and more we find concerned parents visiting the offices of chiropractors throughout the world for spinal check-ups. The importance of a healthy spine and nervous system is paramount for your child's future. a healthy nervous system insures that your child is better equipped to deal with everything from back/neck pain to sore throats and chickenpox. Don't underestimate the body’s power to heal when it functions at 100%. By adjusting subluxations, OC chiropractic care insures that your body has the opportunity to function at its best.
Chiropractic for pregnancy
Spinal problems are common during pregnancy; up to 90% of pregnant women have them. Rapid physical and chemical changes during pregnancy can aggravate existing spinal problems and can make the spine and pelvis unstable through relaxation of the ligaments. Together with postural changes this causes pain in back, buttocks, groin and legs. Pregnancy and labor are more comfortable for women under chiropractic care. The chiropractic drugless approach is ideally suited for pregnancy care. Chiropractic care can also help women with premature contractions, morning sickness and can help prevent postpartum depression. Research revealed that women who have chiropractic care enjoy easier pregnancies and deliveries. Back and pelvic pain, common after giving birth, also responds well. Call 949-470-4757 for a consultation.